Keeping deer from eating my landscape?
I live in NC and am having terrible problems with deer eating my landscaping like shrubs, flowers and garden plants. Any ideas besides blowing the critters away?
- Lifebuoy soap
- you could put salt lick out to give them something else to attract them away from your landscape. check with local sporting goods store for possible repellant.
- Buy a wolf
- panther pi$$.
Most pet stores sell a version of this.
- I never had a problem with them myself until someone killed my beagle dog now they are everywhere.other than get a good dog that would keep them chased away I dont know what else to tell you.
- I did this cuz i have the same prob. Take some chilli powder and sprinkle it on your plants. Trust me, they'll never come back again!
- There is a product called liquid fence that is suppose to work, also cayanne pepper mixed in water and spray on shrubs, go to a beauty shop and ask for their hair clippings and spread them around, they will detect the human scent and flee. I would try the liquid fence spray first if no response the pepper spray.
- Get some human hair from a beauty shop--it terrifies them!
So does anything that makes a loud noise unexpectedly....but no ideas on what from me....
- deerout.com has stuff, it works. but they come back. ill have to try cayenne pepper.
- I swear by a product called Plantskyyd. It works much better than Deer-Off and Liquid fence. It's not cheap but neither is replacing trees and shrubs and flowers which get eaten by deer!
- You will make a lot of money if you can figure that one out. A dog would do it (most of the time). Are they NOT eating any of your plants? Fill your yard with those.