decorating ideas for a spa like- bedroom with a zen feel with hints of smoke blue?
help any ideas or picture links would really help!
- you think that's bad, I had to retie my laces in the dark
- well, basically you are going for a very relaxed look.
you could first have a zen corner, with possibly a comfortable chair or better, a pile of pillows. you could have a small bookshelf or table with books you want to read. a stereo would also be a nice addition to this corner, so you can put on some tunes and relax.
second, you are going for a spa theme. so, have a mirror or vanity table. a small comfortable chair or stool would also be great, as well as a bright lamp. if you have a foot bath thing, a massaging pillow or something else along those lines, put that there.
third, your bed. it should be really comfortable, with lots of pillows. if you like you can add one of those curtain net things over it, that would add to the spa feel.
now, I have some decorating ideas- decor is really the essence of a room's theme.
- zen garden (one of those small sand box things with rocks)
- silver picture frames with pictures in them of course
- hanging lanterns
- possibly a small fountain or waterfall
good luck, and enjoy designing your new room!